Technical Purchasing Officer
A great opportunity to join a formidable team within the Technical Purchasing Department as an Officer.
A prospect to work with a secure company which really invests in the work force with optimal projections to improve their careers within Medavia. This post is ideal for a junior who is keen to learn and starts building work experience with an established Aviation company.
Key responsibilities and tasks:
- Receiving of requisitions from Internal and external Customers;
- Obtaining quotations from local and foreign vendors;
- Place orders for parts, materials and services;
- Monitoring the logistics process of parts & services;
- Issuing of quotations to customers and follow-up
- Understand parts market pricing to support the department when selling surplus parts.
Ideal Skills & Experience:
- Excel in effective interpersonal and communication skills;
- Secondary level of education, speak/write fluent English;
- Flexible, proactive and able to work under pressure;
- Truly believe in Team work;
- General proficient use of standard ICT platforms and MS applications, filing and office duties.
Previous experience in a Purchasing/Logistics environment, ideally in the Aviation field, will be an asset, however, training will be provided as needed to the right candidates.