Technical Administrator Flight Operations
Key Responsibilities include:
- Liaising with the Fleet Captains on technical issues/other when and as required;
- Processing the relevant Company documentation, manuals, documents etc;
- Distributing and supplying all operation manuals, maps, charts and flight guides;
- Maintaining and updating the Company Master Library, Base and aircraft library;
- Distributing in-house publications;
- Ensuring that the required legislative aircraft documentation is accurate and up-to-date;
- Liaising with the respective department heads for the provision of updated aircraft licenses;
- Liaising with TM CAD, and confirming receipts regarding operation manuals/amendments;
- Supporting the development of fleet route analysis;
- Supporting the development of the Flight Operations Company Training Program.
The ideal candidate would:
- Be in possession of a Private Pilot Licence (PPL) or studying towards the Licence;
- Have an A-Level standard of education or an equivalent recognised diploma (EQF Level 4 or higher);
- Have a basic knowledge of aviation regulations;
- Be familiar with the processes within the Flight Operations;
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications;
- Have previous experience in office administration.
We are looking for a meticulous, proactive and organised individual. Fluency in spoken/written English is a must.