Key Responsibilities & Tasks
- Manage reception desk, answer main phone lines and directing calls;
- Offer top Customer service to visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately;
- Receive, sort and coordinate distribution of daily mail/deliveries;
- Ensuring front office security procedures are followed, monitoring logbook, and issuing visitor badges;
- Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations;
- Supports continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs;
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related duties as needed;
- Perform other clerical /receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying and transcribing as required.
Ideal Skills & Experience
- EQF Level 3 or relevant secretarial/clerical Qualification;
- Proficient computer user with good knowledge of MS applications, preferably in possession of an ECDL certificate;
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Maltese. Knowledge of other languages would be considered an asset;
- Must be capable and willing to work in a team environment but also on own initiative as may be required;
- Attentive to detail and capable of working in accordance to Company policies and procedures offering top Customer Service, internally and externally.
Any relevant Receptionist/Secretarial/Clerical experience would be considered an asset.