Key activities include:
- Updates and follow error measuring processes for continual improvement;
- Lead projects as assigned and improve the service provided to customers;
- Manage aircraft projects with the base check leaders on a daily basis. Ensuring all tools, materials and resources are available to deliver the planned work in a timely manner;
- Maintain the check workflow plan to ensure it reflects the current aircraft check progress towards the planned finish date, performs any check findings adjustments while projecting their impact on the critical path;
- Review all non-routine findings for material, tooling and resource requirements before planning into the workflow plan;
- Ensures that the final CRS is only issued once confirmation that all cards have been completed or deferred in accordance with Medavia procedures assisting the Cat C certifying staff.
- Oversee work pack closures processes and dispatch to technical records or customers accordingly;
- Act as the focal point for all planning issues (project related) between the customer and all other stake-holders during the base check execution;
Skills & Experience:
- Engineering Degree ideally in Aeronautical (Mechanical, Electrical or Avionics) or Equivalent, ideally having 3 years experience within Aircraft Maintenance or Production Planning at an airline or aircraft maintenance facilities.
- Good knowledge of MS Office application i.e. Word, Excel and PowerPoint, including Project.
- Excellent people management skills