Key responsibilities and tasks:
- Liaising with internal departments all maintenance requests for aircraft maintenance inputs to ensure a safe operation, on time and on budget;
- Preparing work packs and analysing tooling parts list and materials for Purchasing;
- Preparing production schedules, in the light of technical and operational constraints to generate optimal work plans;
- Liaison with Manufacturers and Customers;
- Assisting in planning of maintenance inputs as required.
Ideal Skills & Experience:
- Degree qualification at EQF Level 6 in an Engineering subject or equivalent;
- Computer literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel, preferably in possession of an ECDL certificate;
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Must be capable of working within a team environment;
- Attentive to detail and capable of working in accordance with strict rules and procedures;
- Able to travel overseas.