Planning & Engineering Manager
Key responsibilities and tasks:
- Development and control of Production Planning and Control Process to ensure safe operations, on time and on budget;
- Liaising with internal departments for Maintenance requests;
- Preparing work packs and analysing tooling parts list and materials for Purchasing;
- Allocation of man-hours against tasks, and the resulting ground time required for scheduled and unscheduled maintenance inputs;
- Preparing production schedules, in the light of technical and operational constraints to generate optimal work plans;
- Liaise with Purchasing and Customers regarding parts and tools availability related to requisitions raised for each aircraft maintenance input.
Ideal Skills & Experience:
- Degree qualification at EQF Level 6 in an Engineering subject or equivalent, or hold EASA Part66 B1, B2 or C license with approval privileges;
- Aviation experience preferably in an airline / maintenance environment;
- Computer literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel and software programming;
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Must be capable of leading a team with tight deadlines under pressure;
- Attentive to detail and capable of working in accordance with strict rules and procedures;
- Able to travel overseas.