Operations Compliance Manager
Key responsibilities and tasks:
- The implementation of the EASA Operations Compliance Systems;
- Ensuring that the Compliance Assurance System is properly maintained;
- Ensuring that the requirements of EASA Air Operations and the requirements of the TM-CAD, and any changes thereto are disseminated to the respective departments;
- Planning and execution of Internal, External and Service provider/Contractor Audits and following up on corrective actions;
- Managing Audit Findings and assisting in the development of internal processes, procedures and operational risk evaluations;
- Reviewing regulation changes and monitoring the incorporation of changes into the Organisations manuals;
- Maintaining Training Records of Compliance Auditors.
Idea Skills and experience:
- Qualification: a recognised Higher Diploma level (EQF 5 or higher);
- Proven Compliance Auditing Experience with a recognised Auditor certificate;
- Knowledge of aircraft operation and associated principles with a minimum of two years’ experience;
- Knowledge of the relevant regulations specifically EASA Air Operations;
- Proficient user of MS Applications and ERP systems;
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
Previous experience in a similar or related position will be considered an asset.