Line Maintenance Coordinator
Key responsibilities and tasks:
- Liaise with Medavia Departments for Line Maintenance requests for own fleet and third-party aircraft;
- Coordinates aircraft movements on the airfield;
- Coordinate Medavia Line Maintenance personnel In Malta for aircraft dispatch;
- Assisting in planning of maintenance inputs as required.
Ideal Skills & Experience:
- Secondary Level of education;
- Computer literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel, preferably in possession of an ECDL certificate;
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Maltese;
- Must be a great team player;
- Must be experienced in an aircraft maintenance environment;
- In possession of a clean driving license;
- In possession of a clean Police conduct.