Key Responsibilities and Tasks:
- General HR Office duties;
- Employment related tasks (from advertising vacancies to employment and probation closure);
- Maintaining/updating of employee headcount records and employee personal files;
- Tracking company issued uniforms and updating records as required;
- Maintaining training records, and preparation of sponsorship agreements as/when required;
- Tracking performance appraisals;
- Issuing of Company ID cards and coordination of applications of AVSEC airside passes as required;
- Other day to day related duties as necessary.
Ideal Skills and Experience:
- EQF Level 4 or relevant HR Qualification;
- Proficient computer user with good knowledge of MS applications, preferably in possession of an ECDL certificate;
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Maltese. Knowledge of other languages would be considered an asset;
- Must be capable and willing to work in a team environment but also on own initiative as may be required;
- Attentive to detail and capable of working in accordance to Company policies and procedures.
Any relevant HR experience would be considered an asset.