Reporting directly to the Facility Manager or his deputy/assistant.
- Daily/monthly/ yearly maintenance of facilities;
- Cleaning of A/C filter;
- Installation and maintenance of plumbing;
- Maintenance of electrical systems;
- Painting & plastering;
- Inspecting and maintaining various equipment;
- Maintain serviceability and inspection of equipment used both by the maintenance coordinator and part 145;
- Escort and oversee visitors doing maintenance to the hanger.
Ideal Skills & Experience
- Highly proficient in written and spoken English;
- Previous experience of working at heights and/or qualified in using forklifts, spiderlift and cherry picker;
- Knowledge of plumbing systems and electrical systems (those qualified with an electrical license will be given preference);
- Clean police conduct;
- Driver license B1, C1, BE and C1E;
- Applicant has to be prepare to sit for a number of courses and exams (Electrical license A and B).