Ground Handling Officer
Key responsibilities and tasks:
- Assist in the sales and flight coordination;
- Direct contact with customers, both directly on the Ramp, and over the phone;
- Coordinating with external and internal clients as well as handling both Medavia and Third-Party aircraft on the Ramp;
- Actively involved in training new personnel;
- Internal coordination with different departments as necessary;
- External coordination with local Airport Authorises, Local Service Providers, Customers and Suppliers.
Ideal Skills and experience:
- A-Level Standard of Education or Equivalent;
- Excellent soft skills, especially communication and social skills. Highest priority to offer excellent customer service;
- Good knowledge of English and Maltese Languages (written and spoken); knowledge of other languages is considered an asset.
- Computer literacy with knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Minimum 2 years driving experience preferably on 8-seater passenger vans;
- Relevant B1 +D/D1 Driving Licenses;
- Clean driving license with good driving skills;