The ideal candidate would possess:
- An A-Level standard of education in Accountancy or a recognized qualification in accounting is a must;
- Proficiency in spoken/written English;
- Excellent command of MS Office, with special emphasis on MS Excel;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and integrity of character;
- The ability to work in a team environment;
- A positive attitude, be organised and able to work on own initiative with minimum supervision;
- A sense of accuracy without compromising timeliness.
The post calls for a meticulous, self-motivated person, capable of achieving the required results within established timelines. Although not mandatory, two years of experience in an accounting environment will be considered an asset.