Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Processing invoices and receipts from customers;
- Preparing reconciliations of suppliers and payment runs;
- Preparing reconciliations of petty cash and bank accounts;
- Coordinating payment runs and refer them for signature;
- Responding to ad-hoc inquiries from Senior Management.
Ideal Skills & Experience:
- ‘A’ level in accounts and be in the early stages of obtaining an ACCA qualification or equivalent;
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in a finance related environment.
The post calls for a meticulous, self-motivated person, capable of achieving the required results within established timelines.