Design Engineers (Mechanical & Electrical)
Key Responsibilities & Tasks
- Classifying the change;
- Compiling certification programs;
- Compiling the necessary design data required for a change to be incorporated on an aircraft;
- Compiling all documentation related to the showing of compliance of the change;
- Co-ordinate with the senior engineer and compliance verification engineer on the project related to showing of compliance;
- Support other design team members as required;
Assessments of equipment i.a.w. aviation standards such as DO160 and flammability requirements.
Ideal Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor of Engineer or Part 66 B1 and / or B2 Licenced engineer looking for a career change;
- Preferably already has 1 – 2 years’ work experience;
- Proficient in CAD;
- Passion for aviation;
- Passion for design;
- Able to perform the necessary research.
Changes may include
- Cabin Interior changes;
- Avionics / electrical In Flight Entertainment system integration;
- Structural installations such as aircraft monuments and antennas;
- Aircraft Liveries, placards and markings.