Deputy Compliance Monitoring Manager – Part 145
Medavia is seeking a highly skilled and dedicated professional to join our team as a Deputy Compliance Monitoring Manager. As the Deputy Compliance Monitoring Manager, you will play a vital role in ensuring regulatory compliance, maintaining internal procedures, and supporting our commitment to excellence in aircraft maintenance. This is an exciting opportunity for a detail-oriented individual with strong auditing skills and a passion for aviation to contribute to our continued success.
Key Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Assist in the creation and review of internal procedures to ensure they are available, distributed, adequate, and up to date.
- Review and amend the Maintenance Organization Exposition (MOE) and MOE supplements.
- Maintain personnel records of training and experience, ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Liaise with relevant authorities on all matters that affect Medavia’s maintenance approval.
- Assist in issuing and controlling certification authorization privileges within Medavia.
- Manage occurrence reporting, investigation, and follow-up processes to maintain an effective system for identifying and addressing issues.
- Regularly review applicable regulations to ensure their proper application within Medavia.
- Notify staff of any changes to requirements and procedures, facilitating understanding and compliance.
- Assist in the administration of Q-Pulse quality management software, supporting effective documentation and record-keeping processes.
- Support the Compliance Monitoring Manager during external audits of Medavia, ensuring compliance with regulatory and customer requirements.
- Assist in the creation and updating of an audit program covering the scope of the company’s Part 145 Approval.
- Conduct internal and sub-contractor audits, as well as raising, following up, and closing audit findings to drive continuous improvement.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Compliance Monitoring Manager, contributing to the overall success of the compliance function.
Ideal Skills & Requirements:
- Good Engineering Background (Ex. Engineering Degree / Diploma or Part 66 Maintenance License).
- Knowledge of an EASA / UK CAA regulatory environment.
- Experience in a Compliance / Quality / Auditing environment.
- Computer Literate and proficient with Microsoft Office tools (Ideally with ECDL qualification).
- Proficient in English Language (Ideally with relevant English Language Qualification such as O Level Standard or higher).
- Previous Experience using Q-Pulse software would be considered an asset.
- Experience in a Part 145 environment would be considered an asset.
- Meticulous, Proactive and organised.
- Positive, open and cooperative attitude while being assertive.
- Able to handle multiple tasks and able to prioritise.