Continuing Airworthiness Manager
The Continuing Airworthiness Manager is responsible for ensuring that maintenance undertaken on all aircraft operated or managed by Mediterranean Aviation Operations Ltd is carried out on time and to an approved standard.
The requirements for nomination to the post of Continuing Airworthiness Manager are:
- Knowledge of maintenance methods;
- Knowledge of applicable regulations;
- Five years’ management experience, two years of which should be from the aeronautical industry in a position related to: maintenance management or continuing airworthiness or quality management;
- To hold an engineering degree from aeronautical, mechanical, electrical, avionic, or other studies relevant to the maintenance and continuing airworthiness of aircraft/aircraft components;
- To hold a Part 66 with a B1 or B2 or C category together with a recognised diploma in management studies;
- 5 years of additional experience to those identified in (3) above which should cover experience in tasks related to aircraft maintenance, or continuing airworthiness management or surveillance of such tasks.