Compliance Verification Engineer (Cabin Safety)
Medavia Part 21J Design Organisation is currently recruiting a Compliance Verification Engineer (Cabin Safety / Structures) to contribute and provide support in the compliance verification activities of aircraft modifications and design projects.
Key Responsabilities & Tasks:
- Lead compliance verification activities related to design modifications by conducting the verification that compliance has been demonstrated with the applicable type certification basis, the applicable operational suitability data certification basis and the environmental protection requirements;
- Independently check and verify the completeness and technical accuracy of design and certification data – including but not limited to technical and compliance reports, test programmes, accomplishment instructions and Service Bulletins;
- Participate in aircraft design reviews with the Head of Design, Head of Office of Airworthiness and other Compliance Verification Engineer(s);
- Develop engineering design and substantiation documentations related to cabin-safety/interiors/structures related modifications;
- Consult and assist the Head of Design and/or the Head of Office of Airworthiness with the evaluation of modification requests;
- Liaise with customers, operators, suppliers and manufacturers to identify optimal solutions for aircraft modification design projects;
- Perform the role of a Design Engineer when/if required by the D.O.
Ideal Skills & Experience:
- Previous work experience as a Design Engineer within an EASA Part 21 Subpart J Design Organisation in the field of Cabin Safety is essential;
- Minimum 5 years work experience as a Compliance Verification Engineer within an EASA Part 21 Subpart J Design Organisation in the field of Cabin Safety;
- Previous work experience as a Compliance Verification Engineer in the field of Structures (even limited to cabin interiors) will be considered an asset;
- Able to demonstrate a comprehensive working knowledge of EASA regulatory and airworthiness requirements including CS-23/25/26;
- Excellent problem-solving skills – ability to analyse data accurately and objectively;
- Highly Proficient in written and spoken English;
- Ability to engage and communicate with various stakeholders clearly and effectively;
- Ability to train and provide guidance to less experienced engineers in the D.O;
- Ability to work under pressure, effectively and efficiently, with minimal supervision.