Key responsibilities and tasks:
- Implementing the EASA Part-M Quality and operations compliance systems;
- Ensuring that the Quality Assurance Programme and the Compliance assurance system are properly maintained;
- Ensuring that the requirements of EASA Air Operations 965/2012, EU 1321/2014 Part M regulations, the requirements of the TM CAD, and any changes thereto are disseminated to the respective departments;
- Planning and execution of Internal, External and Service provider/Contractor Audits and following up on corrective actions;
- Managing Audit Findings and assisting in the development of internal processes, procedures and operational risk evaluations;
- Reviewing regulation changes and monitoring the incorporation of changes into the Organisations manuals;
- Maintaining Training Records of Compliance Auditors and CAMO Personnel.
Idea Skills and experience:
- Recognised Degree (minimum at EQF Level 6) or equivalent;
- Proven Quality/Compliance Auditing Experience;
- Knowledge of aircraft operation and maintenance management and associated quality principles with a minimum of two years’ experience;
- Knowledge of the relevant regulations specifically EASA Part M and EASA Air Operations;
- Proficient user of MS Applications and ERP systems;
- Fluent in both spoken and written English.
Previous experience in a similar or related position will be considered an asset.