Charters Sales Representative
Key responsibilities and tasks:
- Attracting new potential clients and growing the Company business;
- Maintaining positive business relationships to ensure future sales;
- Maintaining excellent Customer Service with stakeholders;
- Ensuring correct quoting and invoicing for such.
Ideal Skills & Experience:
- Recognised University degree at MQF Level 6 standard of education;
- 2+ years’ experience in a related or similar work environment;
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales;
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills;
- Proficient user of MS Office applications including Outlook email, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc;
- Good command of written and spoken English;
- Good working knowledge of Arabic, both written and spoken would be considered and asset.