B1/B2 Certifying Staff (A320 family)
We are looking for motivated persons to join our ever-growing business of aircraft maintenance.
Medavia is expanding its capability and we are in search of B1s and B2s to carry out line maintenance activities on A320 aircraft.
The minimum requirements and criteria are as follows:
- Be in possession of a valid A320 type rated EASA B1 or B2 license;
- Demonstrate past experience in the field of line maintenance;
- Have a good understanding of aircraft systems, and possess strong trouble shooting skills;
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment;
- Work on a shift rotation system, including night shifts and weekends;
- Have a strong work ethic, self-motivated with positive attitude and customer service oriented.
Key activities include:
- Communicate with flight crew and cabin crew;
- Be able to complete maintenance tasks timely and to the highest industry standards as required;
- Be able to perform inspections, troubleshooting, defect rectification and repairs, on aircraft systems and engines;
- Carry out line maintenance related activities such as pre-departure checks, arrival checks and transit checks;
- Assume a leading role and act as a point of reference with all levels of staff to provide advice/assistance vis-à-vis technical related defects;
- Report technical as well as people related matters to the Line station Supervisor;
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations;
- Ability to travel;
- Great team player;
- Other maintenance duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Preference will be given to candidates with past similar working experience and type ratings as per Medavia’s maintenance approvals.