B1/B2 Certifying Staff (A320 family)
We are looking for motivated persons to join our ever growing business of aircraft maintenance.
The minimum requirements are as follows:
- Be in possession of a valid EASA Part-66 Cat B1 or B2 licence;
- Fluency in spoken/written English;
- Formal technical education at a minimum level of MQRIC Level 4;
- Familiar with A320 family for Base and Line Maintenance.
Key activities include:
- Be able to complete maintenance tasks timely and to the highest industry standards as required;
- Be able to perform inspections, repairs, installations and troubleshooting on various aircraft systems;
- Assume a supportive role and act as a point of reference with all levels of staff to provide advice/assistance vis-à-vis technical related defects;
- Report technical as well as people related matters to the Team Leaders;
- Assist with the maintenance and calibration up-keeping of equipment when required from time-to-time;
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations;
- Ability to travel;
- Great team player;
- Other maintenance duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Preference will be given to candidates with experience and type ratings as per Medavia’s maintenance approval.