Apprenticeship (Aircraft Mechanic)
Key responsibilities and tasks:
- Report to the Line Team Leader / assigned B1 or B2 Certifying Staff, the Junior Aircraft Mechanic;
- Ensure that work is carried out in compliance to Health and Safety Standards, Regulations and Company procedures;
- Ensure high quality standards are always maintained during execution of assigned tasks;
- Keep up to date with aircraft technologies, processes and procedures, maintaining a personal ‘on the job training’ logbook;
- Ensure that tools and equipment are used appropriately and ensures that tool checks are performed as per company procedures.
Ideal Skills and Experience
- Level 3 or equivalent.