Key activities include:
- Read and interpret basic tasks as described in the Aircraft Maintenance Manual / Illustrated Parts Catalogue as well as the Component Maintenance Manual;
- Perform Base and Line Maintenance tasks and instructed;
- Be capable of working on aircraft systems and cabin interior work including other jobs assigned;
- Attend and successfully complete in-house/ outsourced training courses;
- Ensure that house keeping standards are maintained;
- Keep all tools and equipment in good order including the toolbox assigned;
- Comply with the Company’s Health and Safety regulations;
- Provide support and collaboration in other duties assigned from time to time.
Preferably in possession of all CAT A Modules and Journeyman Certificate or OTD certified or equivalent, the selected candidate will be of a positive attitude, hardworking, proactive, performance oriented, meticulous and able to work under pressure and in a team oriented environment. Fluency in spoken/written English is a must.